Monday, May 17, 2010

5 Star Review - Make Up Alley

MAKEUP ALLEY REVIEWS: (All reviewers gave the dermawand 5 stars out of 5)

I simply love this facial tool. Started using it about a week ago and doing it daily and I must say it does exactly what it is suppose to do. My facial lines are greatly deminishing especially the forehead and the nasolabial folds. I use my favorite skincare line and it makes it work so much better! My face has that uplift appearance and the eye area is also lifted. This thing is AMAZING! I bought this with the notion to try somthing new and see how this works knowing that I can return it and get a refund. WELL--I am keeping this!! It is easy to hold on to and really not that time consuming or hard to use like other facial gadgets that I have bought in the past. None of you ladies (or MEN) will be disappointed. HTH!! By the way, I am in my mid 50's and have been mistaken to look like thirty something--so I must be doing something right!!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/High-frequency-devices-t115552.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers