Monday, March 29, 2010

Derma Wand Comparison

Hi Geowoman,
I have both the derma wand And zeno. I got the zeno first and then a few months later got the derma wand. The zeno does use heat to kill the bacteria, and the derma wand...I hope I am correct in understanding this, but I apologize in advance if this is not technically correct...the derma wand uses tiny electrical pulses to deliver oxygen into your pores which also kills bacteria. Again, not sure if that is that's exactly right, but it's my best guess based on what I have experienced and read.

Both products, in my opinion, are very effective but I do prefer the derma wand because of its other uses. It has greatly improved the ciculation in my face, helping to provide a nice almost rosy glow. I also find it helps to make the products I use on my face absorb more quickly. Let me know if you have any questions regarding either!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15437

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers